How To Speed Up Metabolism Now!
Your metabolism is how your body burns energy throughout the day. If you have a slow metabolism, your body needs less energy – from calories – throughout the day. However, if you’re trying to lose weight or reduce body fat, this is obviously a bad thing.
Instead, you’ll need to know how to speed up your metabolism to see results faster.
We’re going to start with metabolic cycling first to see how you can cycle your way to a fast metabolism.
1. Start With Metabolic Cycling
Your body works in cycles. Now, using metabolic cycling in 6 Minutes to Skinny, it’s easy to see how you can lose weight without having to put in extra effort. Yes, you will need to perform some exercise to see results, but you really need to just time your workout accordingly to boost your metabolism all day long.
- Boost your metabolism by 450%
- Allow you to be satiated longer throughout the day
- Help you achieve weight loss results faster
One of the easiest methods is also the hardest. You must choose your cycle at the right time. This is done when you wake up, so your body can reap the benefits all day long.
Cycling includes two parts:
- Performing a short workout (4 minutes in this case)
- Eating the right metabolism foods (a shake)
Plain and simple. A morning working, just 4 minutes with 6 Minutes to Skinny, followed by a delicious shake will boost your metabolic rate for the remainder of the day.
Why a shake? Your body has a much easier time digesting liquids than it does solid foods. This means you’ll absorb the nutrients your metabolism needs faster and won’t waste vital energy during the digestion process. Ultimately, it’s like a shortcut to feeding your body all of the vitamins and nutrients it needs for the day.
There are even videos included that you’ll follow to success.
2. Choose the Right Meal Plan
Even with a supercharged metabolism, you need to have a metabolic cycling meal plan to follow along the way. Of course, eating a Snickers is not going to help you reach your weight loss goals, but protein will.
6 Minute Skinny includes:
- A complete metabolic cycling diet
- Tips to curb bad snacking habits
- Information on the types of food to eat
- Information on nutrients your body needs
- Supplementation guidelines to boost results
One of the things that really resonated with me was the fact that I always want a second helping. I know, I know – this isn’t good – but I want it. Following the wait 15 minutes rule has helped me curb this bad habit.
You see, your body hasn’t connected the dots to realize that your stomach is full and you’re no longer hungry. Within 15 minutes, your body will have enough time to digest the food to truly determine an accurate hunger level. Sometimes you’ll eat more, and sometimes you’ll be so full you can barely move.
If you really want to lose weight, you’ll also have to follow a few tips along the way:
- Break snacking habits by changing your routine. If you’re going to snack, choose to walk the dog instead. People fall into habits, and snacking may be your issue.
- Protein should be a part of every meal. This is done for two reasons: to promote muscle repair and to boost metabolism. Digesting protein requires more energy, which means your body needs to burn more calories during the digestion process.
- Quality is more important than quantity. If you want to have chicken, make sure that chicken is not pumped full of antibiotics and was allowed to roam free. It makes a big difference.
Metabolic cycling for weight loss is far more effective when you have a plan in place. This will allow you to boost your metabolism and eat the right fat burning foods to see optimal results. There is a lot of science that goes behind eating and a lot of people get lost along the way. A good rule of thumb to follow is to:
- Eat 120 grams of protein
- Consume 30+ grams of fiber
- Eat healthy, whole foods
The rest is the dreaded calorie counting. Make sure all of this fits into your diet and that you’re not going over your calorie count.
P.S. The fiber helps you eliminate excess waste to lose weight faster.
All of this information and a lot more is included in the program.
3. Do Metabolic Boosting Workouts
You could stop right here and you would see awesome results, but adding in metabolic boosting workouts will help a lot. The idea is that the body naturally burns calories when exercising, but the right exercises will keep your body burning fat for hours longer after your workout.
The truth is – you don’t have to do a long workout to find success.
You can do a short, 4 minute workout to really see lasting result. The goal is to perform a workout that works your whole body and engages your muscles continuously throughout the entire workout.
A good example directly from 6 Minutes to Skinny is:
- 20 seconds of squats
- 1 minute of rock climbers
- 20 seconds of squats
This workout is performed for two full cycles with no limit on the amount of reps done. You’ll also be transitioning from one exercise to the next without taking a break in the middle to further boost calories burned.
Exercises add the extra toning and muscle that you’ll want when your metabolism is through the roof. Your skin will be tight and you’ll have a rock hard body instead of your skin being loose because you’ve lost so much weight.
Now that you know how to speed up your metabolism, it’s time to take action.
Write down your goals and start your own dedicated food journal. You can also use sites, such as MyFitnessPal to help you track your progress along the way. If you’re boosting your metabolism properly, you’ll see sustained weight loss. The best part is you won’t have to spend hours in the gym to have your dream body.